MUD AND WOOL
Booking Day Workshops at Mud and Wool Terms and Conditions
• All day courses at Mud and Wool are for people aged 16 and above.
• For under 18 parental permissions will be needed Payments
• The full amount of the course fee is to be made at the time of booking Cancellations
• Any cancellation made 4 weeks or more prior to the start of the course will be refunded minus an admin fee of £20
• Any cancellation made with less than 4 weeks before the start of the course is nonrefundable unless we manage to fill your place and then an admin fee of £20 only will be charged.
• Mud and Wool reserve the right to cancel the course if our minimum numbers are not reached by 2 weeks before the start of the course or if instructed by Government Legislation due to Covid at any time or for any other legitimate reason. If Mud and Wool cancel the course your full payments will be refunded to you.
• If you become unwell and/or experience symptoms of Covid or test positive during a course for the safety of everyone you will unfortunately not be able to stay on the course.
• If possible, we would advise you to take out insurance against loss of fees through illness or personal accident.
Allergies, Food Intolerances and Medical Conditions
• It is the workshop attendees responsibility to fill in any allergies, food intolerances or relevant medical conditions on their booking form Workshop Bookings
• Any booking made on any course signifies your agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
• Mud and Wool continually strives to improve the courses, publicity and website and reserve the right to amend these, make minor alterations to course content and prices at their discretion and without notice. What’s included • The prices shown in our publicity are correct at the time of publication and include all tuition for the course and the materials and equipment required to make the item described in the course details unless specified. Additional materials may be available to purchase on the day.
• There is plenty of parking at Mud and Wool but please note that vehicles and their contents are left at your own risk.
Health and Safety
• All students must act with the safety of other students in mind and must comply with the Health and Safety advice given during the course. Please let us know of any areas of concern that could adversely affect you or your fellow students to enable us to take appropriate action to rectify the situation.
• Mud and Wool cannot be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whilst attending a course, or for any loss or damage to your personal possessions.
2. Terms and Conditions for using Mud and Wool Website
The term “Mud and Wool”or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mud and Wool, Tylau, Bwlch-llan, Lampeter Sa48 8QR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
This website uses only essential
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wale
Our contact details
Name: Jo and Adam Sheridan
Address: Tylau Bwlchllan ,Lampeter SA48 8QR
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (Depending on the situation these may include name and contact details, date of birth, next of kin contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
< >So that we can contact you to answer a query you have or to communicate with you for the services that you have engaged with us for.In the case of mud and wool volunteers ,for emergency use if we need to contact your next of kin .https://www.ico.org.uk
We use the information that you have given us in order to
Communicate with you to provide you with the service you have contacted us for.
We will only share this information within Tylau at Tylau Cottages or Mud and Wool at Tylau
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored
We keep your personal information as above that you have provided us with for 5 years We will then dispose your information by shredding if in paper format or deleting if on the computer
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 07539273122 and or Tylau, Bwlchllan Lampeter SA488QR if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Tylau Bwlchllan Lampeter SA48 8QR
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk