TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUD AND WOOL DAY COURSE
• All day courses at Mud and Wool are for people aged 16 and above.
• For under 18 parental permissions will be needed Payments
• The full amount of the course fee is to be made at the time of booking Cancellations
• Any cancellation made 4 weeks or more prior to the start of the course will be refunded minus an admin fee of £20
• Any cancellation made with less than 4 weeks before the start of the course is nonrefundable unless we manage to fill your place and then an admin fee of £20 only will be charged.
• Mud and Wool reserve the right to cancel the course if our minimum numbers are not reached by 2 weeks before the start of the course or if instructed by Government Legislation due to Covid at any time or for any other legitimate reason. If Mud and Wool cancel the course your full payments will be refunded to you.
• If you become unwell and/or experience symptoms of Covid or test positive during a course for the safety of everyone you will unfortunately not be able to stay on the course.
• If possible, we would advise you to take out insurance against loss of fees through illness or personal accident.
Allergies, Food Intolerances and Medical Conditions
• It is the workshop attendees responsibility to fill in any allergies, food intolerances or relevant medical conditions on their booking form Workshop Bookings
• Any booking made on any course signifies your agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
• Mud and Wool continually strives to improve the courses, publicity and website and reserve the right to amend these, make minor alterations to course content and prices at their discretion and without notice. What’s included • The prices shown in our publicity are correct at the time of publication and include all tuition for the course and the materials and equipment required to make the item described in the course details unless specified. Additional materials may be available to purchase on the day.
• There is plenty of parking at Mud and Wool but please note that vehicles and their contents are left at your own risk.
Health and Safety
• All students must act with the safety of other students in mind and must comply with the Health and Safety advice given during the course. Please let us know of any areas of concern that could adversely affect you or your fellow students to enable us to take appropriate action to rectify the situation.
• Mud and Wool cannot be held liable for any accident or injury incurred whilst attending a course, or for any loss or damage to your personal possessions.